Duty to Accommodate Family Status and Religious Practices
Devry Smith Frank LLP held an Exclusive Human Resources Seminar Series at the Don Valley Hotel & Suites on September 19, 2013.
1. Religious Accommodation in the Workplace by L. Viet Nguyen
2. Accommodation of Family Status in the Workplace by Flora M. Poon
3. Disability Benefits: Obligations of the Employer and Employee by Meghan Ferguson
4. Terminations with Working Notice: Obligations of the Employer and Employee by Alexandra Tratnik
5. Fixed Severance Entitlements: Does the Employee have a duty to mitigate? by Justin R. Winch
See partial notes on Slaw.