OBA TECHxpo 2013
Omar Ha-Redeye spoke at the Ontario Bar Association’s 2013 TECHxpo on Monday, September 30, 2013.
The Virtual Office: Strategies for Using Mobile Devices to
Maximize Your Productivity
You just got your new smartphone and are able to respond to your emails
from anywhere and everywhere. You are more accessible than ever but, are
you compromising your clients’ confidentiality? Attend this session to learn
how you can boost your productivity, and what critical steps you must take
to protect yourself and your clients, when using mobile devices.
- The essential tools you need to work from anywhere
- Trends in mobile devices: what should you buy to stay ahead of the curve?
- Smartphones vs laptops vs tablets: which to use when and syncing the information
- Blackberry vs iPhone vs Andriod: which one will help you be most industrious?
- Apps to keep you working at optimum speed
- Ethics of mobile computing: Protecting yourself and your clients when working in public spaces
- Reducing your stress: how to switch to off-mode when surrounded with mobile devices
Paul Harte, Paul Harte PC
Omar Ha-Redeye, Fleet Street Law